Classes taught at Dartmouth since 2011:
- Quantitative Political Analysis (mid-level).
- Politics of India (mid-level).
- Politics of Ethnicity, formerly Comparative Ethnic Politics (mid-level).
- Elections in Emerging Democracies (mid-level).
- Ethnicity and Representation (upper-level seminar).
- Improving Democracy: Institutional Innovations and Experiments in Developing Nations (upper-level seminar).
Email me email@example.com for the latest syllabi for these courses.
Here is a teaching statement (Fall 2017).