- “Why Representation Matters: The Meaning of Ethnic Quotas in Rural India“. Out now (March 2017) at Cambridge University Press.
- ““Is ‘Ethnic Politics’ Responsible for ‘Criminal Politics’? A Vignette-Experiment in North India”. Under Review.
- “The Limited Impact of Information on Political Accountability: An Experiment on Financial Disclosures in India”. With Marko Klasnja and S.P. Harish. Under Review.
- “‘Why Provide Electoral Handouts? Theory and Micro-level Evidence from Mumbai“.
- “How Partisan is Political Brokerage in Rural India?” PAP available here
- “Who Better Knows Voters? A Cross-Referencing Survey in Rural India”
- “Using Local Networks to Increase Accountability: A Field Experiment on Information and Accountability”. With Neelan Sircar (funded by EGAP).
- “Who Are the “Brokers”? Low-level Party Officials and Their Role in Clientelism in Mumbai“.
- “Brokering the Vote in Urban India: Failed Clientelism and the Search for Alternative Strategies”, Book Project.
- “Influence in Rural India. An Experimental Approach”. Data collection in Summer 2016 in Bihar, India. (joint with Neelan Sircar). PAP.
- “ Crowdsourcing Data on Campaign Finance in India“. Data collection in Winter 2017 in Uttar Pradesh, India. (joint with Jennifer Bussell).